Did you all miss me? Well, i sure did… I mean, i missed you all. Hopefully, with the new year, I’ll be able to blog more.
I actually made a list of my plans or resolutions for this year. I don’t really do this kind of stuffs, but this year, i’m making an exception. I decided to give it a try and at least make sure that half of my year-long promises will come true.
Anyway, here are my so-called plans:
* Manage my time.. wisely! No more wasting of free time. But spend more quality time with Hubby and kids.
* Love myself more. A year ago, I’ve been so busy with my kids, I forgot to take care of myself.. So I’m including myself now..
* Wear make-up everyday. Looking good helps me feel good..
* Read more books.. Expand my horizon. Show more interest in another genre like self-help books, biographies, coffeetable books and Pinoy novels…
* Write again. Lately, I’ve been having daydreams and nightmares full of words, prose, poems.. and when I wake up, I slap myself because I didn’t had a chance to write and compile them.. I really ought to write again.
- Blog more! Yes, I need to post more and more of my thoughts, feelings and everything else in between. I miss blogging!
- Fill-up my diary/journal with entries. Two years ago, I bought a diary notebook for myself, hoping to chronicle about my daily life. One day I stopped. Today, I’m gonna fill ‘er up.. yeah baby!
- Review the books I’ve recently read and publish them on my other blog. Hopefully someday, I’ll get paid.. yipee!