It’s the first Monday of June. The Festival of Flowers has ended. Now, June brides are getting ready this month of weddings.
Here’s our Musing Mondays episode and I am so glad to be back on track. This meme is hosted by MizB from Should be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks bloggers to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Alright, my musing this Monday is about the “book you are currently desperate to get your hands on”
In my case, I am desperate to have a copy of the newly released Cassidy Jones and the Seventh Attendant (Cassidy Jones Adventures, Book 3) by the incomparable Elise Stokes.
When the mysterious Gavin Phillips returns to Seattle after a prolonged and unexplained absence, he threatens to expose fifteen-year-old Cassidy Jones’s incredible secret: she is a superhero. But his presence is far more sinister than she realizes, for it soon becomes apparent that his hidden agenda holds a dark and dangerous intent that will unleash an unparalleled evil upon an unsuspecting world. Can Cassidy stop him before all is lost?
I enjoyed the first two books of Cassidy Jones. She had flaming red hair and newly acquired super powers PLUS a good-looking super genius sidekick named Emery. Together, they are a force to be reckoned with. SO I can’t wait till I get my hands on The Seventh Attendant. I hope to get this book next week. Yay!