Welcome to another Musing Mondays. This meme is hosted by MizB from Should be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks bloggers to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Today, my musing is about the “one of my reading habits”
I usually read e-books on my Kindle, (which I call Kendra by the way) from Mondays to Fridays. Sometimes, I can finish up to 3 ebooks per week; depends on the length of the book. But I always make sure that I finish them until Friday night.
Why? Because when Saturday comes, I see to it that Kendra gets her much needed sleep. Instead of continuously perusing her, I attack my bookshelf and read the first that my hand would touch. That way, my paperbacks and hardbounds won’t feel neglected at all.
Truth is, when I got my Kindle a year ago, I absentmindedly but unintentionally abandoned my books, in favor of Kendra. I actually forgot about them for about two months. My oh my. That is something I will never do again.
I love books. Both the digital kind and the paperback/hardbounds. I think my world is a better place because I have my books, family and friends.
I have more reading habits to share, but this is it for now. How about you? What’s your habit?