Just another Manic Monday!
Welcome to the first edition of Musing Mondays for August. Wow, where have all those months gone? Time flies so fast when you are enjoying, isn’t it? Anyway, here’s our Musing Monday. This is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musing for today is about my reading habit. As you all know, I have a habit of reading books with a theme for every month. Last month, July, is the second part or second half of the year, so I read Sequels or the second books of a trilogy..
This week, or should I say, this month of August is all about Angels and Demons! Yes, I have already arranged my shelves to ake sure that I am gonna read books that have angels and demons on them. I am all about Angels, their origins, their kinds, their love lives. Next, I’d love to know more about their counterparts, too. The Demons. The Black angels. The Evil monsters.
Here are my upcoming Books-To-Read this month:
Angelology by Danielle Trussoni
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Death Whispers by Tamara Rose Blodgett
Demon Girl by Penelope Fletcher
Demon Hunter and Baby by Anna Elliott
Fallen by Lauren Kate
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Sandman by Neil Gaiman
Mark of a Demon by Diana Rowland
Undeadly by Michelle Vail