Welcome to another Musing Mondays. This is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Here’s my musing this week: There’s this one book I have been desperate and been wanting to get my hands on. It’s the third book of the Divergent series – Allegiant – by Veronica Roth.
I learned that the book is expected to be released on November, and that’s three more months of waiting! Yay! I would really like to know what happens to Tris and Four and how would the factions survive… I am equally intrigued by the following teaser questions:
What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?
Anyway, this book trilogy is already being made into a movie and will soon be shown early next year. Okay, that’s more than 5 months to go.. Hmm.. So, I’d rather wait for the third book, at least until November! Yippee!!
How about you? What’s your musing this Monday?