Do you remember the 21st night of September?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away…
Pardon me for singing.. I am just in the mood, this month of September. Where the cold season is awaiting. Anyway, welcome to the first edition of Musing Mondays for September.
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musing for today is about my monthly reading habit.
If last month, it was all about Angels and Demons, this month, I am going to read Steampunks, Sci-Fis and Suspense Thrillers. OOhhhh.. this is gonna be a thrilling and exciting month!
Here are my proposed reads this week: