This is a super-duper late post, but I hope I could still share this wonderful news. A very talented fellow bookworm, cleopatra, awarded me this wonderful Liebster Blog Award. Actually, I was only nominated, but still, the mere thought that someone believes in my reading efforts is a big leap of faith on their part and a big thing for me. Thank you so much 😉
Naturally, out of curiosity, I did some history hopping and consulted Google for some insights about this award. But my research skills may have gone kaput, because I was unable to trace back the origin. Or maybe because I was just too damn sleepy and tired lately.. (looks like “too much work” has finally taken its toll me)”.
Anyway, I learned Liebster actually means “dearest” in German. The award is a way to recognize up and coming bloggers and encourage people to visit new/interesting blogs cue blushing with pride!! SO, I am dearly happy to get this cute badge and pleased to share this with all of you.
Again, thank you so much for nominating me, http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com
I really can’t thank you enough 😉
Now here are the rules that came along with the Liebster:
-Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
-Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
-Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
-Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
-Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Okay, here it goes, the 10 questions from Cleo:
1. What is your favourite book of all time?
Hmm, I guess it has got to be “A Walk To Remember” by Nicholas Sparks. Yes, my all-time favorite, I have already memorized and could actually recite the lines from the novel..
2. Where would you like to live if money were no object?
I’ve always dreamed of going to Paris – to climb up the Eiffel Tower, to pass by the Arc De Triomphe, ride the gondola along the river Seine and visit the artists on display at The Louvre
3. Do you have a phobia or real hatred for something that would be in your room 101? What is it?
I don’t really hate something, but I do have a fear. It’s HEIGHTS.. Yes, I am terribly afraid of being in a high place, I can’t bear to lift my foot one notch because I tremble and get really chilly when I do. But I would love to conquer this fear – maybe it would come true once I
am on top of Eiffel Tower
4. What’s the first thing you do when you get in after a hard day?
I hug and kiss my kids. Yes, my three little brats may be naughty most of the times, but after a long day, when my two school boys and my little baby snuggle up on me, everything turns out fine and dandy.
5. Do you lie to your doctor about how much you drink/how much exercise you take?
Uhm, I couldn’t think of the situation where this had happened, I guess, my answer would be NO, I haven’t lied to my doctor about how much I drank or exercised 🙂
6. What is your current favourite TV Show?
I have two favorites – The Vampire Diaries (oh yes, I could never get enough of those blood-sucking creatures) and the other one is CSI – i love crime scenes!
7. Do you tell shop assistants if they give you too much change?
Yes, I do. I couldn’t actually go our of a shop when I know the shop assistants may have given me more than what my money had bought.
8. Do you laugh or own up if someone tells you a joke that you don’t get?
Good question – haha.. Yes, I admit, I laugh at jokes even though I don’t get what it really meant. LOL
9. Is there a cheesy song that you secretly love? If so what is it? Eeeep, do I really have to answer this? haha – yes, there’s one cheesy song I’ve always loved and have sang over and over again – it’s NSYNC’s This I Promise You – ohh, this song always make me sigh and feel loved 🙂
10. Which historical character would you like to be for a day?
I think I would like to be Amerlia Earheart – is she even considered historical? I guess so, but truth to be told, I have always been fascinated with her – life & death, or the lack of mention of her last airplane expedition. I really want to know her and know more about her
I hope you liked my answers – let me tell you I replied with all of my heart on those questions 🙂
Now I need to nominate 10 other people for the award with less than 200 followers (like Cleo, I also guessed a bit here)
- Chiara of Books for Delicate Eternity – http://delicateeternity.wordpress.com
- Lindsey of The Day Dreaming, Candy Eating, Red Headed Bookworm – http://swimlindsey.wordpress.com
- Alice of Alice in Readerland – http://aliceinreaderland.com
- AniraDei of Fortress of Solitude – http://clutters.wordpress.com
- Cynthia of Cynthia Stacey – http://cynthiastacey.com
- Andrea of Penny Dreadful Book Reviews – http://pennydreadfulbooks.wordpress.com
- Lipsy of Lipsyy Lost & Found – http://lipsyy.wordpress.com/about/
- Farzy of Books Keep Me Sane – http://bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com
I know, the list isn’t complete yet, but I promise I’ll make it 10 later..
The next part is setting 10 questions for them to answer and here they are:
- What’s your earliest childhood memory?
- How many pair of shoes do you have? Or are you even counting?
- Your life is going to be made into a movie. What’s the title going to be?
- And which actor/actress would you want to play you?
- What’s your weakness?
- If you’re already married, where was your honeymoon held? If you’re still unhitched, where would you want it to be?
- Do you have a pet? If yes, what is it and what’s his/her name?
- What color do you wear frequently?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- If you were to go to the moon, who would you take along with you?
Now, my friends, enjoy reading the answers and stay happy!