I’m back! Oh yes, I know I have been away for a couple of days. I haven’t updated my Musing Mondays lately due to work, work, work.. ahhh, But now I’m back on track. Yay!
Anyway, here’s my “welcome back” edition of Musing Mondays for May.
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB from Should be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musing for today is about the latest book I have bought for myself / someone else.
I got this for my brother. He’s such a big Lee Child follower.
He’s been collecting the Jack Reacher series, and I thought of getting him a new book for his collection. Happy birthday Jones, I miss you bro! Here’s Lee CHild for you! Happy birthday soon!
Skilled, cautious, and anonymous, Jack Reacher is perfect for the job: to assassinate the vice president of the United States. Theoretically, of course. A female Secret Service agent wants Reacher to find the holes in her system, and fast – because a covert group already has the vice president in their sights. They’ve planned well. There’s just one thing they didn’t plan on: Reacher.
And here’s what I bought for myself:
From PC Cast + Kristin Cast
Tempted (#6), Hunted (#5) and Untamed (#4) from the
House of Night series by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
(I still don’t have Betrayed (#2) and Chosen (#3)
but I already got Marked (#1)