It’s the month of Weddings!!
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This week I am musing about: what I’m currently reading:
Since it’s the Wedding Season, I already piled my To-B-Reads with stories that have wedding themes. So far, I’ve finished, Married by Mistake by Abby Gaines and “Always the Last To Know” by Crystal Bowling.
Today, I am reading: Dee Tenorio’s A Wedding Story
Ruth Anne Barbellis—unhappily nicknamed “Rhubarb” by her lifelong enemy, Bobby Wichowski—is in Wedding Hell. Why?
Her sister is marrying Bobby’s brother.
She’s trussed up in a bridesmaid dress that must have been designed originally as a Victorian Torture Chamber.
To teach them a lesson, she and Bobby have been assigned to the Kiddie Table.
And that’s only the beginning…
and I can’t wait to finish this later… How about you? What are you currently reading?